Students of any genre and from stream of education (fresher or former students or pursuing) can gain access to NAMAH's "e-marketplace" by getting a subscription to our services and get in direct touch with organizations which require talent or enrollment agencies, advertising jobs or gain access to our capable Professional Trainer pool. This will help students by not only grooming up their skills but also encourage them to aim for better jobs all across the globe.
NAMAH's "e-marketplace" also provides access to Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 Colleges, Universities, be it private or government and become observable all over India and abroad.
They can also take benefit in NAMAH's online and offline course ideas, look for service recommendations and even contract out their appointment cells to NAMAH's highly competent and successful workers, to permit running this in a much more specialized way on an out-sourcing model.
They can make use of NAMAH's services by subscribing to our "e-marketplace" and improve their approach, ability and skill sets.
Annual Subscription Fee: Rs 2,450. With this annual subscription:-
- You get access to NAMAH Global unique technology marketplace wherein you can make you and your profile visible to our listed global companies and recruiters, interact with professional trainers from different domains to seek expert opinion and guidance, gain access to our global list of colleges for higher education and to interact with students from across the globe, from different streams and different lifestyles
- Showcase your skills and achievements with high impact visuals* supporting text details.
- A Professional Resume as per Indian recruitment standards
- Multiple detailed telephonic consultations with Resume Writer
- Free Cover Letter to highlight your accomplishments and suit your job search
Organizations like Startups, SMEs, SMBs, Commercial and Big business houses can subscribe to NAMAH's e-marketplace and can generously interact with different colleges, their students and staffing agencies to execute their corporate social responsibilities (CSR), perform dedicated and focused appointment campaigns with colleges, recognize and employ the well deserved talent for their mounting requirements, be it part-time or full-time.
NAMAH's "e-marketplace” is also helpful to the Recruitment agencies as they can gain access to our database of students, colleges and business organizations and generously work together and cooperate with them, post their necessities and receive mutual business advantages out of this subscription.